- Dr. Kim:
- Founded Precision Health and Wellness Center in 2008 (Formerly CTL)
- Graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2006 with Doctoral of Chiropractic
- Graduated from Logan College in 2003 with B.S. in Biology
- Dr. Cho:
- Graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 2006 with Doctoral of Chiropractic (Cum Laude)
- Graduated from McMaster University with B.A. in Kinesiology
- Served as faculty at Logan College after completion of the studies as a resident and fellow in Diagnostic Imaging with a special emphasis in Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound during the fellowship training
- Published several original articles and case studies in peer-reviewed journals
- Graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, New York, NY
- Cinical experiences at Saint Vincent’s Comprehensive Cancer Center, NY and St. John’s Riverside Hospital, NY.
- Former faculty at Konkok Univ. Department of Beauty Art, Korea
- Former Esthetic Instructor at Manhattan Esthetic and Nail school, NY
- Currently licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Certification in Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Renewal
- Certification in Clean Needle Technique (CNT)
Precision Health & Wellness Center is located in four cities across the greater Philadelphia region. These cities include North Wales, Havertown, Levittown, and Elkins Park. Since 2006, our highly trained staff has been helping patients improve their quality of life. We believe no problem should be left unsolved, especially those related to your well-being. If you have recently been in an accident or suffer from any re-occurring health problems, let us help you to find a solution. Our doctors are capable of diagnosing your problems on site, and structuring a plan that is specifically tailored to you.
Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and Physio/ Physical Therapy are all available at your disposal. The wide variety of services offered, allows us to satisfy our customers’ individual needs. Visit the customer testimonials section to see how we have helped our patients alleviate their conditions.
Call today or schedule online to set a time for your initial consultation.